Time has passed and bliss petered away. Why is it has to happen to me? Why me? Why not someone else? Though i have answered this question long ago for it's been 6 years since we got out of that house. I stayed with my mom which later on left me. Though i may be seen as valiant there are times that i wanna cry and beg my mom to live with us again. Because of my current predicament, i can't help but to be furious about my father. God knows that i want to forgive him but this dagger that he puts in our lives keeps on dragging us down in every aspect.
I miss my mom though she always nags at me. She always wants a clean kitchen, a dry bathroom and an organize room, i miss her. It dawned to me the other day that she is getting older and I'm here far from her. It feels like a waste of time every second that I don't spend with my mother. Is this another attack of depression on me? I don't know. But i just feel like writing about this. I tell you, if you are living with your parents right now be grateful. You are lucky to have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment