As I've promised, I will try my best to update my blog everyday. :) So after writing that post yesterday I was trying to think my past thoughts that I would like to write here in my blogsite. Some of them are still here in my phone so I will attempt to unearth them together with the thoughts that comes with it. Because I only save titles of my ideas and not the whole story. So I shall refresh my brain now. Hahahaha!
Okay to start i found this in my drafts "And the trouble is if you don't risk anything, you are risking even more". I think i heard this from a sunday message. Which appeals to me because I'm that kind of person who is a risk taker. This kind of attitude develops in me since i became independent at a very young age. So I've learned to take a risk since i feel that there is nothing to lose in trying. Even though in reality you are gambling a part of you at some instances. The thing is a lot of people are afraid to get out of their comfort zones and made themselves comfortable to what they have or what they are at the present time. But that will not work for me. I know and honestly believe that there a lot of things to chase in this life and a lot of wonderful events that are just waiting for us to unveil. I'm always a believer of good things, of good life and optimism runs through my veins.
From all of the things that happened to me and the things that I've overcome in life, I can say that there is more to life than miseries and sorrows. Never ever think that you had enough of everything because there is a lot in store for all of us. So take the risk and seize the day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment