Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Here I Go Again

These past years I've been blogging sporadically because i just want to say things that i can't say to people who knows me personally. Whether you believe me or not i want to religiously post everyday here but everytime that I have something to write i end up typing it on my phone instead or tweeting about it. You cannot blame me because social media and other technology made me lazy about everything. But i want to change. I want to be a new person today! It's been a long time since I've been conscious of how i look or what i wear and all. I'm that kind of person that is more concerned about things that i read, that i learn and when i say reading it means reading a LOT!

I think wanting to be a new person is an exaggeration and what i mean is to be a better person. To be better in some aspects of my life. I'm thinking of making another blog and is dedicated for my weight loss journey. I will try to make a video of my every day progress and write things about it that makes sense. Hahaha! It took me a long time to realize that i should be also conscious of how i look and my health. I will start to make this blog the moment i purchase a mountain bike.

Being a better version of yourself is a constant stretch. Wanting to be better than you already are is one thing that i love about myself. Hahahaha! Improving all the aspects of your life is a fulfilling task to do. Though being busy with other stuffs made me ignore about my physical appearance can be an excuse but I'm not regretting it. I've learned a lot along the way making me the person I am today. It is never too late to look for improvements and you should also look ways on how to do this for yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment